TIMS Implementation, Handling Tax Audits and Reviews For Public and Private Institutions Seminar
Date: 22nd to 26th April 2024
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Location: Mombasa or Nakuru
Cost: Kshs. 72,000 Net of tax per participant
This comprehensive seminar equips professionals from both public and private institutions with the essential knowledge and skills to demystify TIMS concepts and functionalities, explore best practices for TIMS selection, implementation, and integration, gain expert insights on optimizing efficiency and data accuracy through a TIMS. This will enable the participants to discover advanced features for automated compliance and audit preparation.
- Understand the key principles and benefits of TIMS implementation.
- Optimize data accuracy and minimize errors through effective TIMS utilization.
- Leverage advanced TIMS features for automated compliance and audit preparation.
- Confidently address challenging audit situations and minimize potential liabilities.
- Grasp the specific compliance requirements and challenges faced by public and private institutions during tax compliance.
Who Should Attend:
- Tax professionals & Specialists
- Accountants & Tax Managers
- Finance Officers & Managers
- Internal & External Auditors