Human Resource Management and Performance Management Seminar
Date: 08th to 12th April 2024
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Location: Mombasa or Nakuru
Cost: Kshs. 72,000 Net of tax per participant
It is imperative that human resource management incorporates appropriate feedback standards and concepts into the culture of the organization. This seminar offers an overview of goal-setting, providing constructive criticism, establishing performance standards and the process of conducting annual performance reviews. You will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage human resources and performance within your organization.
- Understand the core functions of human resource management (HRM)
- Develop and implement strategic human resource plans by aligning HR activities with the organization’s overall goals and objectives.
- Master effective recruitment and selection techniques to attract and retain top talent.
- Manage employee performance by designing and implementing performance management systems, conducting effective performance appraisals, and provide development feedback.
- Promote employee engagement, address employee relations issues, and cultivate a culture of respect and well-being.
- Understand the key HR laws and regulations, handle employee discipline and terminations effectively, and uphold ethical practices in the workplace.
Who Should Attend:
- HR Managers and Directors
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- HR Consultants and Advisors