1st Annual Corporate Governance & Risk Management Seminar
Date: 20th to 24th May 2024
Time: 9 am to 4 pm
Location: Nairobi or Machakos
Cost: Kshs. 72,000 Net of tax per participant
In an era marked by rapid changes, uncertainties, and evolving regulatory landscapes, the importance of a Corporate Governance & Risk Management Seminar cannot be overstated. This transformative event will shed light on corporate governance and risk management trends, and improve the organization’s risk management practices to support its long-term sustainability.
- Explore the latest trends, frameworks, and principles shaping corporate governance practices and improve transparency and accountability.
- Gain practical insights into developing a robust risk management framework and improve risk management.
- Discover effective strategies for maintaining compliance while fostering a culture of integrity within the organization.
- Engage with industry experts, thought leaders, and peers and build valuable connections that contribute to your professional growth and success.
Who should attend
- Corporate Executives: CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and other top-level executives responsible for overall business strategy and governance
- Directors and Board Members
- Heads of Department
- Project Officers and Managers
- Compliance officers
- Risk Management Officers and Managers
- Legal and Compliance Officers
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs